Happy Thursday, Babes! Today I’m sharing some gift ideas for the women you love in your life! Even though Thanksgiving is next week, I love to get a jump start on Holiday shopping early so I’m not stressed out at the last minute. I’ve already bought a few gifts from Nordstrom for my Mom and sister I know they will love! Nordstrom has such an amazing selection of gifts for the entire family! If for some reason your loved one needs to exchange or return an item, I love that Nordstrom has an amazing return policy and the best customer service! Whether you’re shopping for your Mom, sister, friend, or daughter these gift options are sure to please! I’ve listed all of my favorite finds below for y’all! The best part is all of these gorgeous gifts are under $100! XO
1. Cozy Pom Throw- How gorgeous is this cozy blanket?! It’s perfect for the Holidays and I love the poms! My Mom is always cold (like mother like daughter) so this will be perfect for her!
2. Knit Beanies- You really can’t go wrong with a cozy beanie! I love these options here and here! They are both $26 or under and feel high-end IMO. I actually bought both of these for myself because I love them so much, LOL.
3. Soft PJs- I have always been a huge fan of pjs and loungewear! My favorite thing to do is to come home and change into my comfy clothes. I love these pj sets as a gift and you can’t beat the price! I own this set and it’s all I want to wear at home! The cute Holiday prints make these the perfect gift option. All of these sets are under $75!
4. Cozy Scarves- These scarves are so cute and cozy! I LOVE to buy scarves as gifts, I’ve been doing this for my Mom and friends for years. I wore this plaid infinity scarf last week (in the pics above) and I also love this scarf. Both are only $26! When you’re buying gifts, sometimes clothing is tricky to buy as a gift because you’re not sure what size is correct but scarves are one size fits all!
5. Beauty Gift Sets- You guys already know I’m a huge beauty product junky and my Mom, sister, and most of my friends are too. This Bobby Brown makeup set is GORGEOUS and includes 8 stunning eyeshadows and blush. This Glamglow mask set is the perfect option for anyone and so luxurious. I’ve been using the original GlamGlow mask for years and it’s amazing. It gets your pores SO clean and leaves my skin glowing.
6. Cozy cardigan- How cute is this cardi?! I own the cream version and it’s so soft and cozy! I love that it comes in several different color options and the fabric is so comfy and stretchy.
A few more Gift Ideas I’m Loving (all under $100)…
Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post!
Photos by Shelly Ruth photography