Happy Friday, Babes! I honestly can’t believe Christmas is just 3 days away?! It’s not too late to snag some adorable last minute gifts! Of course, the girls always love getting toys on Christmas but I love to throw in a few more practical gifts for them that they will actually use more than once! We have all of the girls main gifts and toys purchased already but we have been busy finishing up our last minute gifts for them in the last few days. Walmart has an amazing variety of quality, **affordable** brands that can make the perfect addition to your child’s gift list! Our family loves Walmart and we have shopped there my entire life for groceries, toys, electronics ect but I recently discovered they carry so many high-quality and affordable brands for men, women, and children! I’ve always loved a good deal and I love that you can find quality items for an amazing price! I love that they offer free in-store pick up so it’s easy to place an online order and pick it up in the store if it’s in stock! I’ve included a few things I’ve picked out for the girls from Walmart below as well as a few more of my favorite finds! XO
- These darling pink PJs are so cute! They say “I eat glitter for breakfast” The best part is they are less than $9!
- The cutest velvet sneakers! Seriously obsessed!
- Brielle loves to switch up her earrings and this pink sparkly pair is darling! They’re 10 karat gold and under $19! Such a cute stocking stuffer!
- The girls have been begging for watches because Darek and I both wear one everyday so I bought them each this pink Timex watch as a starter watch. They will be so excited when they open them!
- I bought the girls these unicorn PJs and they are obsessed with them. They are so soft!
- Brynleigh and Brielle only want to wear leggings/jeggings or super soft denim and this pair of Wrangler jeans is perfect and so affordable! My Father-in-law also LOVES Wrangler jeans so I picked up a pair of men’s denim for him too!
- How cute are these boots?! I love the buttons and the polka dots!
- I told you Brynleigh and Brielle are Unicorn obsessed. These Unicorn boots are so fun and the perfect gift for any little girl!
- Ok, I confess I love these rose gold suitcases for myself but the smaller suitcase is the perfect size for children! Anytime we travel they each love to have their own suitcase with their own things in them.
- Another adorable Timex watch! The pink leather strap is adorable and timeless.
- These Timberland boots are such high-quality and perfect for the colder months! They are almost identical to a pair of Ugg boots I have and you can’t beat the price.
- The girls love to go on over-night trips to Grammy’s and this cute embelished backpack would make the cutest bag for sleepovers!
Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this post!